NADA Data Files with VIN Decoding
NADA’s Data Files with VIN Decoding offers the ability to decode the digits of a VIN to get NADA values. These files make it easy to integrate used vehicle data into your database and applications and are useful for dealership management systems, loan origination systems, actual cash value systems, property tax assessments and more. We update the data every month. Just log in to download the latest data file in .txt format, or we’ll upload it to your FTP site and e-mail you when it’s there. With NADA Data Files, you always know you’re referencing the most current raw data from recent used vehicle transactions.
Please call 800.544.6232 for pricing information.
- Ability to update product every week
- Obtain values by VIN or make/model
- Trade-in (rough, average, clean), clean loan, clean retail values, plus weekly auction values (low, average, high)
- For a range of used vehicles, including passenger cars, light-duty trucks, commercial trucks and select motorcycles
- Also available as raw data without VIN decoding (optional)