Webinar recorded on November 17, 2020
The common phrase, “If I knew then what I know now” probably received more use in 2020 than any year on record, whether in reference to an investment portfolio, navigating a pandemic or simply restocking your supply of toilet paper.
ALG will look back on 2020 with a review of how the outlook for the automotive industry has evolved since the early stages of COVID-19. We will discuss our key learnings, the decisions that improved performance or made things worse, while leaning into the data points that are leading to a more optimistic recovery and ensuring that 2021 is a rebound year for all stakeholders in the industry.
- Sam Haws, Analyst, Industry Insights
- Eric Lyman, Chief Industry Analyst, ALG
- Morgan Hansen, Vice President, Data Science
- Kristen Lanzavecchia, Senior Manager, Industry Insights
- Nick Woolard, Director, TrueCar OEM Analytics