As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, J.D.
- Weekly Valuations Included on all lookups
- Reveal valuable features and options a standard VIN decode can’t
- Increase valuation accuracy for used cars and light-duty truck
- Lower individual loan and overall portfolio risk
- GoPrice Feature tells you the target price to hit your profit goals
- Similar Vehicles feature shows you what other cars sell for in your area
- Market Intelligence and our precise trusted values create unmatched appraisal accuracy
CAR & TRUCK BLOG
The used vehicle market takes a solid step toward recovery with consistent improvements in wholesale volume and prices.
Commercial Truck Blog
Volume was down considerably in May, which made analysis difficult and resulted in averages that are not necessarily representative of market conditions. A more complete analysis suggests depreciation has relaxed, and the market appears to be firming.
We expected to see pricing fall more notably in April, following the auction channel. This didn’t happen, suggesting the market may have found its bottom.
- Used Vehicle Price Index
- Wholesale Volume
- Year-to-Date Segment Price Performance
- Used Supply Forecast
- Mainstream vs. Premium Used Supply Forecast
- Annual Used Vehicle Price Forecast
COVID-19 Industry Report
- Wholesale Volume Updates
- Insight on the state of the auto industry
- Updated Used/New Vehicle Price Performances
- Weekly Wholesale Auction Volume