Wholesale auction sales of vehicles up to 8 years old for the week ending Sept. 20 reached 90,000 units, which was a 14% increase vs. the prior week’s 79,000-unit figure.
- Weekly Valuations Included on all lookups
- Reveal valuable features and options a standard VIN decode can’t
- Increase valuation accuracy for used cars and light-duty truck
- Lower individual loan and overall portfolio risk
- GoPrice Feature tells you the target price to hit your profit goals
- Similar Vehicles feature shows you what other cars sell for in your area
- Market Intelligence and our precise trusted values create unmatched appraisal accuracy
Commercial Truck Blog
Retail volume increased for the third month in a row. There was a good mix of trucks sold, with no large packages of trucks with outlier mileage or specs, so our averages should represent true market conditions.
August’s volume was very similar to July’s, with pricing up across the board for another month.
- Used Vehicle Price Index
- Wholesale Volume
- Year-to-Date Segment Price Performance
- Used Supply Forecast
- Mainstream vs. Premium Used Supply Forecast
- Annual Used Vehicle Price Forecast
News & Press
- Guidelines updates
- Automotive Market Updates
- Industry Analysis